Friday, April 16, 2010

Amy's Bridal Shower Part 2!

I was trying to post some more pictures, but was having issues with how the pictures were lining up.  Instead of stressing over it, I decided to just create another post.

My friend Elysia and I put together a Wedding Wishes banner.  The paper used is a mix of Stampin' Up patterns.  And the Big Shot became our best friend.  We used the Big Shot to make the banner flags, the scalloped circles and the letters.  We then decided to embellish each flag and glitter all the letters to make them stand out.  To string it all together, I used some jute twine.  I think it just added that 1950s/shabby chic look to it!


I also made a coffee filter garland that we hung at the entrance where all the guests entered.  You can see a picture of that in the previous blog in the photo collage.  I used a mix of tissue paper, doilies and coffee filters to put it together.  I dyed white coffee filters in red food coloring to give it the pink color.

Here are some more pictures of the shower.  Enjoy!


Congratulations to my little sister, Amy, and to Brian!  Looking forward to the wedding!

No comments: