Monday, July 26, 2010

Ocean Beach 2010!


This past week, Jeremy and I spent a few days at the beach with family.  My mom rented a house in Ocean Beach, NJ and it was just a short walk to the ocean.  The weather was perfect and the ocean was warm!  I'm not a huge fan of swimming in the ocean, but it was too hot not to go in.  


I woke up early Thursday and Friday to take a walk on the beach and collect some shells and sea glass.  I didn't find too many things, but my cousin and I did find a baby hermit crab!


Most of our time there was spent relaxing, oh, and eating!  We had happy hour, went to the boardwalk, got ice cream.  It was a great little break from everything!  Below are a few more pictures from our trip.




I cannot believe we are in the last week of July.  Where has the summer gone?  But I have to say, this summer has been quite relaxing and doesn't seem to be nearly as busy as last year.  I have actually been able to enjoy the pool!  But the end of the summer also means time to start working on all those Christmas presents I want to make this year.  Anyone have any ideas on what to make my nieces?  They are between the ages of 4 and 6.  I think I have everything else figured out for the rest of my family members.  

Oh, and one last thing.  I sold my very first item on Etsy two weeks ago!  Woo hoo!!

No comments: