Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Craftaholics Gift Swap!

Back in November, I signed up for a gift swap over at Craftaholics Anonymous.  My partner Natalie and I exchanged emails and she was excited to see that I was from New Jersey.  She grew up in Sussex County, which is the same county I grew up in!  Such a small world!  She told me her fabric stash has lots of bright colors and polka dots.  So this is what I came up with!


I sewed a cute little zipper pouch with a detachable handle/key chain and made a snowman ornament (with glitter of course!).  I really hope she liked everything!

1 comment:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Heather,
How cute! love it! thanks for sharing. I love seeing what everyone made!
happy crafting!
Linda
PS the next handmade exchange will be this July. I hope you'll participate again! :)