Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Being Thankful - Day 8 and Day 9

Day 8 - Nature - I love being outside.  I love to go camping, hiking, going for walks.  I am thankful for the beauty that surrounds me and I am thankful that I can spend time in nature.  I am thankful that I can capture the details in nature that some people miss.


Day 9 - Camping - I've been camping since I was a baby.  A lot of my childhood memories I have are camping-related.  My parents took me and my sister camping for most family vacations, I went to summer camp for a week every summer since I was 5, and now camping weekends with friends and family at my family's property in upstate New York.  I am thankful that I can spend a few days sleeping in a tent, cooking over a campfire and spending days lounging around doing nothing.


Picture taken by Jeremy


No comments: