Thursday, September 17, 2009

Some of my creations

This was my first big project.  The rag quilt on the back of our living room couch.  I also made the three throw pillows in the middle.
Here are some strawberry bowl fillers, inspired by my cousin.  She called me up one night going on and on about these bowl fillers she bought online.  When I went to the site, I thought to myself, hey I can't make those.  So this what I came up with.  Since the creation of these, I have come up with a much cuter and much easier way to make them!

Here is a tote bag that I made for my cousin's high school graduation.  She loved the colors!  And I loved how it came out.  The inside is a blue paisley sort of design.
This is the very girly rag quilt I made for my cousin.  She had her second child, a girl, in August.  And I wanted to make her something.  I had a lot of fabric left over, I made her tons of burp cloths as well.
My sister-in-law put together a benefit for her mother-in-law, who has been battling lung cancer for several years now.  Shed asked if I put together a basket for a silent auction.  I came up with doing a kitchen goodies basket and made this table runner and four placemats.  I also included some Tastefully Simple products (which I sell) and some candles.  It was quite a successful night and I'm glad I was able to help make something to raise money for her mother-in-law.

No comments: