Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Busy! Busy!

So I haven't posted in a very long time.  I appologize.  Not too much has been going on since the last time.  But I have completed a few more projects, including a beautiful quilt for my new niece, Jada.


Right now, I'm working on Christmas gifts.  Haven't finished anything just yet...but I'm getting there.  Almost everyone on my Christmas list is getting something homemade.  I'm excited to see how everything turns out.  Stay tuned for pictures of everything!

I've also been working on some Christmas decorations for our apartment.  Last night, I used some leftover homespun fabric and made a tree using a styrofoam tree base.  It came out quite nice! 

Tonight I'll be working on some more Christmas presents.  I promise to post pictures soon!

No comments: