Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cooking

Every time I see certain family members, they always ask about my cooking.  They ask if all I'm making is spaghetti or if we go out to eat.  No matter what I say, they don't believe it.  So I'm going to prove them all wrong! 

I have to admit, I don't think I'm a good cook at all.  And if I don't feel like cooking, we will usually just heat up some leftovers or whatever we have in the freezer or order take out.  But I can honestly say, that when I do cook, it's not always spaghetti.  Even if it's my favorite food!   I like to try new recipes.  And I'm constantly looking online and through magazines and cookbooks on new things to try.

Last night, when Jeremy and I sat down to eat (and I did cook!), I decided to start writing about the meals I make and post the recipes, if I used one.  Maybe even a picture or two.  And hopefully I can get Jeremy to write a quick review on what I made.

So....check back soon to see what I've been cookin' up!  And maybe I'll add in a little baking.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I know you cook well, don't I use YOUR pot roast recipe? You do lots well :)

xoxo